Safety Certificates for $88
WHAT IS DONE IN A ROADWORTHY INSPECTION?
A Roadworthy Inspection covers the major safety related items including:
- Wheels and tyres
- Steering, suspension and braking systems
- Seats and seat belts
- Lamps and reflectors
- Windscreen, and windows including front windscreen
- Wipers and washers
- The structure of the vehicle itself
- Other safety related items on the body, chassis or engine
- Contact us today on ph: 0417 151 583 to arrange a safety certificate
Gas Up Automotive offers log book servicing so you can choose us to service your new car and keep your manufacturers warranty. Our qualified staff always use genuine or high quality non-genuine parts, carry out work according to manufacturers specifications and are also able to reset your service light.
Holding off on your car service may seem like you are saving money, but cutting back on essential maintenance and repairs doesn’t always save you money in the long term and risks expensive problems that could have been avoided, not to mention the safety of you and your passengers.
Why does my vehicle's air conditioning system need to be serviced?
Air conditioning systems need to be regularly serviced because.
- Up to 10% of the refrigerant is lost every year from the system naturally through hoses and connection elements. This means that the cooling capacity is noticeably reduced after only three years.
- The compressor oil supply is no longer guaranteed as the refrigerant that circulates through the system serves as its carrier medium. The compressor replacement is very expensive and is usually in excess of $1,000.
- Humidity in the system can cause expensive repairs when the filter/drier becomes saturated. This can lead to corrosion of the components and eventually their mechanical failure. Hence, it is strongly recommended that filter/drier be replaced every two years.
Our qualified automotive electricians assess your vehicles and find faults using diagnostic testing equipment. They also install and repair electrical and electronic equipment – this can be in passenger and commercial vehicles.
If you carry loads for a living or are serious about what you take with you on your next journey then look no further. Gas Up Automotive can offer you a range of upgrades for your vehicle.
At Gas Up, we offer but are not limited to
- Shock absorber upgrades
- Upgrades to the springs in your suspension
- Complete suspension upgrades
- 4x4 Tires are also available
Here at Gas Up Automotive we are confident that our diagnostic specialists will be able to solve your problem.
Offering over 30 years of experience, our specialists are able to diagnose and quickly repair any faults found.
Our diagnostic specialists are also able to use our computer diagnostics tools to tune up your vehicle.
Pre-purchase inspections take the risk out of used car buying, while owners can use end-of-warranty tests. Inspections for cars, 4WDs and motorcycles.
Don't buy a LEMON! Our skilled inspectors help car buyers all over Australia avoid the traps, and very expensive mistakes. Our highly skilled inspectors are the best in the business. We help you avoid common pitfalls, provide you with a detailed report, and guide you through the inspection results so you can make your vehicle purchase with confidence.
At Gas Up Automotive we are specialists in all types of Diesel engines for all makes and models of vehicles
Some of the common problems we often see with diesel engines include faulty or malfunctioning fuel pumps and blocked injectors. Wherever possible we will repair these existing components, or if this is not possible we will supply and fit new parts which are approved by your vehicles manufacturer.
Clutch and Brakes
Your car’s braking system is its most critical safety system and you should always get it checked if you suspect it has any problems. A properly operating brake system helps you to ensure safe vehicle control and operation. Some of common brake problems can include a squealing or grinding noise when braking, vehicle vibration, or pulling to one side when the brakes are applied. As with all car parts, your brakes will need replacing from time to time and should be checked regularly. You should always be aware of when you need to get them replaced.